Lunch on the run. Takin' care of business. Lounging on Saddam's throne with a British chap.
Based on the grease stains by Nate's head...it looks like several guys have lounged on Saddam's throne!
It's amazing to me that those outfits can be worn even when it is blazing hot outside. I believe that I would be too much of a wimp to wear them in such hot weather.
Nice grease spot right where Saddam's head would have been. Gross! Hope you are doing well! Love you and am praying for you.
That is me!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Based on the grease stains by Nate's head...it looks like several guys have lounged on Saddam's throne!
It's amazing to me that those outfits can be worn even when it is blazing hot outside. I believe that I would be too much of a wimp to wear them in such hot weather.
Nice grease spot right where Saddam's head would have been. Gross! Hope you are doing well! Love you and am praying for you.
That is me!
Post a Comment