4.14.2008

Still Here

I'm not supposed to say when this happened, but I got an e-mail from Nate a couple of weeks ago with this photo attached and cheekily captioned: "Still Here." Real funny huh?? This is the armored Suburban that Nate rides in all the time, and the one that took me on my few trips across the Red Zone. A mortar round slammed into it...while it was sitting empty thank God.

5 comments:

Sydni said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

He needs to get home... three weeks is none too soon (just to state the obvious).

Sheesh.

Staci said...

Wow. I'm soooo glad he wasn't in there!!!

Kelli said...

Wow! I'm happy you will be together soon!

Kara said...

ummm...NOT funny!

why does he look so amused in that picture?!?!

3 weeks...counting down....

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Nate should know better...

Nate-shame on you, but still glad you are coming home in 3 weeks:)