10.01.2008

...very busy

I know I've been gone a while; so long, in fact, that I didn't even think to post about this huge news until people read the news on Kara's blog and wrote me e-mails telling me to get back in the game! So I'm back with news that we're having a baby in April. I'm 11 weeks pregnant, and feeling great. Nate and I are so thankful for this incredible miracle.

17 comments:

Kara said...

I just love looking at that sonogram picture...it makes me so giddy! 11 weeks down, 29 to go!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you guys.

Staci said...

YAY!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I just love the sonogram picture :) Don't stay gone so long next time...and be sure to keep us updated on your pregnancy! We'll be prayin' for y'all.

Jason and Erin Bailey said...

congratulations!!!! we're excited to hear more about baby ott! xo, the baileys

Jason and Erin Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Woohoo! Such fun times ahead. I was wondering where you had gone! So happy for you.

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

Hey! Glad to find your blog. Congrats! How exciting. i pray that you will continue to feel good.

Candy said...

We are so excited!!! Yippee!!!

Julia said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! It is amazing how fast they grow. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy as much as I have!

Jenny Brooks said...

Congrats! Tis the season, I guess! Glad to visit your blog, and read some fun news! Take care!

K-Mama said...

Hey Tara! SO good to see you today--I realized when I left that I didn't even really get to talk with you and catch up! Hopefully soon...honestly, I wasn't sure if it was totally "out there" that you're prego, so I didn't want to ask anything about that. Congratulations!! So excited for you and Nate--and you will both be great parents! And April's such a great time to have a baby...just past RSV season, and you're pregnant when it's nice weather! So lucky. :)

JeremyNSunny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I, too, first read the news elsewhere (Kara's blog, e-mail from Sydni), and was so happy to see that you have posted, even (gasp!), a picture! :) :) I'm smiling so big for you right now!! You have endured much. I know you are glorying in your rich blessings, taking no days for granted. I rejoice with you; you'll be in our prayers.

Shannon Burton said...

Look at that precious baby in there! Can you believe it? So perfectly made... we are just giddy with excitement for you guys!

Katie Tuley said...

Tara, CONGRATES on the news! It's good to catch up with you and your family.

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Welcome back to blogging preggo!! What a great pic of Baby Ott!! It really looks like a teeny little baby! You are going to be such a hip preggo!! Love you friend...

Kate said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news! Can't wait to meet him/her.

Unknown said...

Congratulations again! Are you planning on finding out the sex? Keep us updated! Love you!