Congrats!! That is so exciting!
we are sooo excited about adding another boy to the clan! just think about how much fun (and trouble) these three are going to get into!!
Yay! Y'all will be great parents to a little boy!
CONGRATS!!!! You're gonna love havin' a boy!
Yay! Boys!! You'll have a blast! I'm excited for you!
I just checked your blog! I am so excited for you guys! I can't speak for girls, but boys are such fun. Any names picked out. I only ask because I want to send you a little present. : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
we are sooo excited about adding another boy to the clan! just think about how much fun (and trouble) these three are going to get into!!
Yay! Y'all will be great parents to a little boy!
CONGRATS!!!! You're gonna love havin' a boy!
Yay! Boys!! You'll have a blast! I'm excited for you!
I just checked your blog! I am so excited for you guys! I can't speak for girls, but boys are such fun. Any names picked out. I only ask because I want to send you a little present. : )
Post a Comment