Here is the photo you have long awaited. After nagging from more than a few of you, I have finally managed to get a presentable belly shot on here at 22 weeks gestation. Frankly I have had a hard time getting a picture of me when I'm not in my PJ's or workout gear. I don't get out much I guess! But tonight we went to dinner with the wing commander and his family, an Iraqi general and his wonderful family, and a few other VIPs, so I got dressed up!
And...I am a terrible blogger, I know. I have so much catching up to do. Maybe I'll get around to it sometime soon.
Nate and I spent Thanksgiving in Baltimore where Heather lives with my entire family minus Matthew and Sarah. We went to a Penn State football game in honor or Tyler, and got to spend a day in D.C. But most fun was just hanging out with my family in our rented house near the Baltimore Inner Harbor. We had a blast! I'll post photos soon...promise.
12.15.2008
At Last!
Posted by
Terah
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
that little guy is growing up so fast! you look great terah!
cute li'l belly. :)
Terah, you look fantastic! I can't believe you are already 22 weeks! Doesn't the time just fly?!?!
You look gorgeous!!!
hey there Terah...you look sooooo cute!! let us know when that little one makes an apperance...we would love to see yall next time yall are in Muleshoe!
Annie
You should be a pregnancy model...enough said:)
You look great, Terah! I always knew you would be a cute pregnant girl. :)
you tall people make me sick....you are too adorable!
Post a Comment