8.09.2007

My blog has been pretty BORING lately, partly because I really don't want to write about how much I miss Nate all the time, which is what I'm thinking a lot of the time, and partly because I know that what everyone really wants to know is this: What is Nate doing? How is Nate doing? Where is he? etc...etc...etc. (Shaggs??? Funny???) (Sorry, inside joke). But seriously. I really want to share what he's up to over there, but just don't know all that much because he can't tell me that much. And when he does tell me something, the details of that something somehow manage to leave me almost immediately. So, I ran across this blog. The entire blog is interesting, but this post is why we're discussing someone else's blog: http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2007/06/peshmerga-women-steal-show-at-iraqi.html Nate was at this PIC that the blogger is discussing. In fact, if I look closely, I think I see him in one of those pictures. Look closely...again.... Ok, so he's not in any of the pictures, but HE WAS THERE!!! I don't know why I think that is so cool, but I do. These PIC ceremonies - these are what Nate's office does. Not the pomp and circumstance part, but the making sure the government is ready for a new province, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember that relates to making sure the government is ready for a new province part. Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Sarah Cornett said...

that's very cool. i am so proud of Nate! ...and you!

Kara said...

i agree, so cool!
i can't imagine how much you miss nate. i give you permission to blog about him all you want!

Staci said...

It's ok to blog about how much you miss Nate...every day if you want! I read thru my blogs from 2005-2006 a few days ago and realized how much I talked about the aches and pains of pregnancy! It's really ok! It's just what's going on in your life right now...which is what we're all here to read about!