1.21.2008

Pictures

Click HERE to see photos from our trip to South Africa. Sorry - no stories yet. I'm taking the Bar in five weeks, so that's keeping me pretty occupied. Pictures will have to do for now I guess.

10 comments:

Staci said...

WOW! What a trip! The pictures are amazing!!!

Good luck on the bar. Thanks for taking the time to share pictures :)

Sarah Cornett said...

Oh my goodness! I loved the pictures! I can't wait to hear stories! I really liked the picture of Nate with his sunglasses perched on his forehead, for some reason that pic made me miss him more than the others.

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Thinking of you while you are studying...miss you friend!! Can't wait to see you again in February!

Staci said...

We'll be living back in the DFW area. I'm going to work for my mom (she's a CPA) while I go back to school to get my masters...then sit for the CPA exam. She just works out of her house, so it'll be a job I can do from home (or from their house) with kids! Yay! I probably should make a post about this...I don't think I have yet!

Kara said...

whoa! those pictures were AMAZING! it looks like it was a much deserved and memorable vacation for both of you! can't wait to hear the stories behind the lion kill pictures...yowzer!

Candy said...

Agreed! Great pictures!! You have a real knack with a camera, Terah. It made me want to go!

Carolyn said...

Those pictures are incredible. I would have been afraid of being so close to all of those lions! Good luck on the bar exam!

Julia said...

I am so glad you and Nate had that time together! He will be home before you know it. I have been thinking of you lately and hoping everything is going good in your life! I am sure this trip helped!

JeremyNSunny said...

Just TWO DAYS AGO, literally, Jeremy and I were talking about 'dream vacations', and South Africa is in his Top Three! I am so thankful you took the time out to post the slideshow at Picasa!! The pictures are OUTSTANDING, Terah!! Sheesh! The pictures are so brilliant with COLOR, and I completely agree that you have a special talent behind the camera. Of course, you're not too bad in front of it either! hehe Looking forward to hearing stories - when the time is right. ;)

Kate said...

Wow, Terah, you are a great photographer! I'm glad you and Nate were able to have a nice vacation together. I've thought about y'all over the last several months. Hope your studying is going well. Good luck on the bar!