1.17.2008

trip of a lifetime

I don't know what made me think I was going to want to spend a single second of my precious time with Nate writing on this blog! Once he arrived in Cape Town, nothing was further from my mind than logging on to a computer, so I've not posted a single thing about our AMAZING trip. South Africa is breathtaking, and we had the time of our lives. I've got lots of pictures. Look for those and more on the trip in the next couple of days. I'm off to take a nap...jet-lag is getting me.

4 comments:

Staci said...

I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time together! I look forward to stories and pictures!!!

Candy said...

Oh good! I can't wait! I'm so glad you're home safe but mostly glad you two had an amazing trip.

Kara said...

so glad that you are back, but i bet you are already missing nate so much!

i can't wait to see some pictures- see you next weekend! ... ?

Kathy said...

So glad you had a wonderful time. I hope to hear lots of good stories and see lots of amazing pictures. I really enjoy the slide show of pictures you posted.