12.28.2007

almost cape town

I'vc spent the past few months waiting for this, and it's finally here! Since Nate left, we've been planning to meet in South Africa for the next two weeks, and - finally - I am on my way there. Nate leaves Baghdad today. Hopefully he'll be able to get a ticket to Cape Town easily so I don't have to wait around in Cape Town all by myself. For the first time in four years, I left my laptop at home for this trip, so I won't be writing as much as normal, but I'll try to find internet cafes and update the blog a few times. Happy New Year!! I know ours will be!!

7 comments:

bernitasheets1955 said...

I hope Nate gets a flight out soon too. Wow, how exciting. Mama

Candy said...

Verry cool. Wishing you two the best and a really fun time together!

Sarah Cornett said...

yea, glad the time had finally come! :)

Kelli said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!
Kelli

Kara said...

i am so glad that yall are together for the new year! i hope you are having a wonderful time doing whatever is on your itinerary for the day! i'm quite jealous!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

Can't wait to hear all the details!! Love you friend...

Candy said...

Well, are you home yet?? How was it?