I just found this video on a friend's blog and was so moved I just had to share it. It seems as if the whole world has been talking about this humble man. Where have I been??? You MUST watch it if you have not already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh wow!! Very moving.
I saw it on another blog too, Terah. I was so deeply moved by his performance that I downloaded the whole cd. I don't even like opera but something about this humble man grips me.
Candy, I also downloaded the whole CD. I was so moved...I still don't know if I was laughing or crying...there was just a lot of emotion. I think maybe it was both...sobbing, laughing, it all comes from the same place I suppose.
I saw him on Oprah a few weeks ago...of course, that is where I see most things that are going on in the world. How pathetic is that?? But, at least this was one good thing that she had on:)
I love your new slideshow on your blog...you must tell me how to do that:) And I love your background...you are so advanced:)
I saw this video a while back and thought it was amazing. Love the slideshow on the side!
Post a Comment