3.17.2009

35 Weeks

Last night I was on the phone with my sister Sarah, and this little guy started kneeing me so hard that I stopped mid-sentence and couldn't remember what I was saying. This kick-boxing has been going on a lot lately, but thankfully he's not kicking my ribs - yet. It still hurts though! He's also had the hiccups a few times lately...makes me so sad for him because I hate the hiccups. And as you can see, I'm getting bigger by the day. (seriously - compare this picture to the one from last week) I'm glad this little guy is growing big and strong, but I'm not as thrilled about my new status as "big, fine woman" (thank you, Nate, for this image-affirming nick-name) Thankfully, I'm not sensitive about how big I am, and Nate knows that, so don't get all mad at him for being mean. We both joke about my weight...when you're tall, the scales just show a higher number than we're you're short, and wow is my number high!! I am still loving pregnancy. I have virtually no "symptoms" aside from the frequent trips to the ladies' room (and the refrigerator) and the beating my insides are taking from my little rambo man. I couldn't be more thankful. Only (less than) 5 weeks til we meet our little man!! I can hardly believe it!

12 comments:

Kara said...

wow!! i just got sooo excited for you and nate! i can't wait to get my hands on that little guy. lots of love is going in that direction from us. i have a little package to send...it will be there as soon as i can get my act together : )

bernitasheets1955 said...

Love to see the pictures. :You look great or should I say your son looks great.( YOu look like you may be getting a little uncomfortable.)

Sarah Cornett said...

Oh my goodness! That is crazy that you actually can tell a difference in the size of the little guy in those two pictures. I can't wait to see you and meet him!!

Terah said...

Can't wait to see you either, Sarah.

Kara, you are too sweet...you guys are spoiling this little guy rotten already!

Mom, you're right...space is getting pretty tight and with 5 weeks to go, I'm afraid it's going to get worse. Totally worth it though.

Staci said...

Wow! I can't believe the difference in just one week!!

Laura said...

Yea for round tummies! So fun, so fun...

Laura said...

Your belly is adorable. I'm excited for you!! The last 3 or 4 weeks are definitely the hardest ... the kicking, the hiccups, the anticipation ... I hated waiting!! Both my kids used to get hiccups at night as I was laying down to go to sleep. Sometimes they'd last for 20 minutes and keep me awake! :) I'm so glad for you Terah ... you're going to make a great mom!!

erin f. said...

Hi Terah, I have been reading you blog but don't think I've ever commented - I wanted to tell you how happy I am for you and Nate, you look like every pregnant woman hopes to look at 35 weeks! I hope and pray that everything goes well for you in these last few weeks!

erin f. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candy said...

There is definitely a difference in a week! I love it! He sounds like he's going to be tons of fun. I can't wait for pictures!

Unknown said...

I can see the difference in the pictures. Craziness. You look GREAT though! Not too much longer! I am excited for you!

The Young Life said...

Terah...you are looking amazing!