Today is my 30th! birthday, so last night, Nate took me out to Mike's Greek and Italian Restaurant, one of my favorites here in Surprise to celebrate my old age. Mike's has the BEST baklava in the world, and every dish I've tried there is amazing! We had a great time, and Nate even surprised me by having our friends waiting there for us! What a sweet husband!
I'm 36 weeks now, and the doctor says I'm 50% effaced and the little guy is engaged, which at least lets me know my body is working in the right direction!
3.25.2009
36 Weeks and 30 Years Old
Posted by
Terah
at
7:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OH My GOODness! I love your big belly! you are one good lookin' pregger 30 year old! happy birthday!
ohhh, love that shirt and those jeans are so cute!
Happy 30th! You look amazing! Love you, Terah!
happy birthday. tried to facebook message you on your day but the comp was soooo slow! Anyhow, was thinking of you. praying for you and these last days with baby on the inside.
Happy Birthday! You look so great. That birthday dinner sounds fantastic--I LOVE baklava.
You look so stinkin' cute!! Not much longer...
Happy 30th! You're still looking amazing. I hope you're feeling well and things continue to progress!
I missed your birthday! Hope it was a happy one! It was great to talk to you today. Btw you look fantastic.
Your aunt Teresa had her first baby when she was 30....So we are hoping for more from you after this one.
Post a Comment