Here's a picture of the belly at 37 weeks. Today Nate took the day off and we went to the ballpark here in Surprise to see a spring training game. The weather was perfect and we had such a good time sitting on a blanket in the grass watching some baseball and hanging out. We're so excited to meet our little tyke, but are trying to enjoy every moment of just-the-two-of-us!
4.01.2009
37 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AHHH!!! terah!! you are getting so big!!! (in the best way possible, of course!)
i want to reach out and rub that belly so badly.
i seriously can NOT believe that this is the birth month. i am beyond excited for the memorable moments that are going to consume your lives in the coming weeks and months!
you look great; little tyke looks great; i am sure nate looks great too! enjoy the next 3 weeks : )
Do enjoy these last few weeks together b/c it'll never be just the 2 of you again!
You look awesome. You're SUCH a cute pg girl!! I can't wait to see the baby!
You are looking so cute! My dad and Brandon and I have spent a few Spring Breaks in Surprise watching spring training. It is so much fun! I'm glad you and Nate are able to get out and enjoy some time together as a family of 2 before everything changes!
It is so strange to see you pregnant in pictures! I can't wait to see you and for that little guy to arrive!
We love Spring Training! It's so fun. Great idea to spend some time together just the two of you. It's true - your time will not be your own anymore!! But it will be sooo fun!! I'm so excited for you two.
You look BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to meet your little tyke myself:)
Too cute! I love it and can't wait for the little man's arrival!
Post a Comment