This is Sarah. I am posting a few pictures for Nate and Terah because the internet at the hospital will not let them access their blog page. So, the baby boy has arrived! His name is Colton Henry Ott for those of you who have not yet heard. Our brother Ben's middle name is Colton, and Nate's dads name was Henry. He is a precious little boy. Terah and Colton are both doing great!
4.21.2009
Colton Henry Ott
Posted by
Terah
at
3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Great entry Sarah! He is precious, of course. I can't wait to meet him in person! Terah and Nate...congrats and welcome to parenthood! It is a wild ride, but the most fun and rewarding of your life! Love you...Jes
Congratulations!!! I love his name. I'd forgotten Ben's name is Colton and Geoff and I wondered if Nate's dad's name was Henry. This explains it! When I saw the first pictures I thought he looked a lot like Ben. You all look so happy! He is a precious boy. I can't wait to meet him in person.
Yeah!! Congratulations, Terah and Nate! He is absolutely perfect and so adorable. I am so happy for you all. What a beautiful name.
Congrats Nate and Terah! He is perfect.
Hey guys! He is just beautiful. We are so so excited for you. And what a tough name....love it! Can't wait to meet the little man in person. Get some rest... Love you!
I love his nose. :)
He is beautiful! Congratulations! He looks so healthy and sweet. I hope y'all are doing well and enjoying your precious little boy!
Welcome to the family, little Colton! Congratulations, Nate & Terah, on a safe delivery and a healthy, precious baby boy. This is a joyful time for you; mentally log three of your most treasured memories of this first week. God bless you three. :)
I know I am late, but CONGRATULATIONS, Terah! I am so happy for you, and Colton is adorable. I love the name and can't wait to see more pictures. I will be praying for you as you transition into a family of three. You are going to have so much fun being Colton's mommy!
I know I am late in offering my congratulations, but we are so happy for you guys and your precious healthy baby boy!!!
Post a Comment