4.14.2009

39 Weeks

Today I went to my very last OB appointment before we get to meet our baby boy! I'm not sleeping as well as I'd like, and my feet and hands are pretty swollen, but can I really complain when I only have to deal with this for a couple of weeks? I'm thinking this little guy is going to weigh around 8 lbs if he waits until next Monday. Any other guesses on his weight? I've got the hospital bags packed and ready to go, and we're ready! I'm just hoping I don't go into labor while Nate is flying! Nate and I are so glad that almost the whole Sheets clan will be here this weekend to meet our little guy. We can't wait to see you all in just a few days!

2 comments:

Staci said...

How exciting that the family will get to be there!! I can't wait to see pictures of the 'lil guy!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

We can't wait to hear the news! Tylenol pm worked great for me in those last weeks:) Helps you get a little sleep before the big day! Love you girl!