4.30.2009

Colton Pics

11 comments:

JeremyNSunny said...

He is BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful. Mm, wow. The little Rancher outfit is (eye roll) OH.TOO.CUTE!! Sssso much fun you're having ... and ssso much fun to be had!

Curtis and Lavon said...

I will be sure and tell PAPA JOE about him already wearing BOOTS!!! So Cute!! He will absolutely be so excited!! Where in the world did you find his pants and shirt so small--??

Terah said...

I bet PAPA JOE will be proud! I found the shirt and pants at Old Navy...the pants are still a tad too big, but so cure I couldn't wait! The boots are from the Kennedys. I had no idea boots this small even existed!

Sarah Cornett said...

Oh my goodness! In those first few pictures he looks soo much like Nate! Thanks for posting new pictures! He already looks so different! Can't believe how stinking cute he is!

bernitasheets1955 said...

Gotta love the boots. They look so cute in the picture. Thanks for posting. He looks so intelligent like his dad and mom.

Kate said...

He is so cute and already looking so big (for a newborn) and filled out. I love the little boots on him! So sweet!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

I see you and Nate in him! A perfect mix...he is adorable...but what did I expect? Love you!

Julia said...

What a handsome guy!

Staci said...

He is sooooooo precious!!!! Thanks for posting all the pics of him :)

Shannon Burton said...

Nate looks like he is in love in that picture. So fun to see a Daddy and his son. Oh, and LOVE the boots!

Jenny Brooks said...

Hi Terah and Nate! Congrats on your new addition, Colton! He's adorable! BTW - I must add that I like Nate's MSU basketball shorts! (my alma mater) :)