38 weeks today and I'm still feeling great. No movement on the part of our little one, and I kinda have a feeling I'm going to go all the way to 40 weeks. I'm so ready to meet this baby boy, and I'm starting to get a little impatient! But I can't complain. I really do feel fantastic. Here are a few pictures of my belly at 38 weeks.

4.07.2009
38 Weeks
Posted by
Terah
at
12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
glad you're feeling so great! what a blessing to be able to enjoy the remaining days of having the little tyke rolling around inside...
I think that you are not really pregnant and that you are just hold a very large beach ball in front of your belly. You look great! You definitely pulled off being a cute pregnant woman the whole way through your pregnancy!
You seriously have one of THE CUTEST baby bellies that I've EVER seen!!
Post a Comment