6.03.2007

Provincial Iraqi Control Handover Ceremony

Here is a picture of Nate and some Iraqi kids at a Provincial Iraqi Control handover ceremony last week in the northern part of Iraq. I think this is his favorite part of the job - getting to meet the Iraqi people and be a part of giving their country back as they are ready. He is getting more rest these past few days, and is enjoying his work and the people he works with. We have been overwhelmed with support from so many people and can not express our thanks. Thank you to everyone at WVBC for all you're doing for us. We can't say enough thanks. And thank you all, friends and family, for your many prayers. Keep them coming! I'll keep posting pictures as I get them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kara said...

what a colorful and hopeful picture! it would be so gratifying to be doing what Nate is doing in this picture. so cool!

Staci said...

I feel much better seeing pics like this rather than the one of Nate with his sleeping buddy pointing his gun at him! lol

Sarah Cornett said...

Wow, such cool pictures. I am constantly amazed at what Nate does!