"It has a feeling a lot like summer camp, but with snappier uniforms." - Nate, when asked what the Green Zone is like. Interesting perspective. I don't have a lot of time to write today, but I will try to write more by the end of the week. I am thrilled to say that Nate and I are the proud aunt and uncle of two precious new baby boys. William Cotton and Levi Blake were born this morning to my brother Zach and his wife Kara. I'm in Phoenix, so haven't met them yet. I can hardly wait!!! To see pictures of the boys, check out Kara's blog at www.karasheets.blogspot.com.
5.15.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to the new Aunt & Uncle!!! I'm going to go look at pics :)
I love the new profile picture. You two make a beautiful couple. Tell him I said "hi!" when you talk to him next.
I love your profile picture! You are looking smokin' hot! On a more serious note, I will be praying for you while Nate is away. It is no fun being home all alone. Love ya!
Post a Comment